what time to schedule flight home after disembarkment

carmal

I can't imagine getting back to Miami and then having to rush and catch a plane (it just sounds stressful). It seems to defeat the whole point of being on vacation to relax. I'll be booking a flight out the following day after our cruise, that way we can stay behind and see more of Miami and then check out and be at ease about catching a flight. Like others have said, nothing before 1, especially if you're flying out of MIA.

Erica

I was on Valor - arrived in Miami & we were off the ship by 8:00 a.m. I had gotten a "2" for disembarking (due to our flight time) and we were out of FLL. It was sooo easy. My flight was 12:40 - so we did have a bit of a wait - but no stress

I was on Valor - arrived in Miami & we were off the ship by 8:00 a.m. I had gotten a "2" for disembarking (due to our flight time) and we were out of FLL. It was sooo easy. My flight was 12:40 - so we did have a bit of a wait - but no stress. FLL is about 20 miles or so from Miami.

Archived