Reaonable Amount?

Thats funny.... When I was on Paradise last year, someone had one bag misplaced, never recieved it. So they printed out a sheet of paper and delivered it to every stateroom, and read something like that one guest hadn't recieved thier bag, it contained one 18 pack of coke.

I thought that was funny they did all that so a guest can get thier bag containing that carton of sodas.

The Carnival website says a person can bring on a reasonable amount of soda and/or bottled water. So how much is that? Has anyone brought on 3 cases of Mt.Dew? Has anyone been denied bringing on 2 cases of bottled water?

For how many people?

Just to clarify, the Carnival website says "small quantity" of NA beverages, I think the person at terminal makes that determination.

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Liquor_and_Beverage_Consumption_Policy.aspx

Guests may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages. All prohibited alcohol, additional quantities of wine/champagne or excessive quantities of non-alcoholic beverages will be confiscated and discarded without compensation.

For 4 people, we bring a 12 pk of diet and a 12 pk of regular soda on every cruise. We bring more in from the ports if we need it.

We always carry it on. Don't be alarmed if Security asks to open you bag.

They are looking for beer...not soda!

Thanks for the info. We are a group of 5. Carnival simply doesn't have Pepsi products.

I picked up mini cans of Pepsi for me. DH drinks coke and purchases the soda card. I rarely drink soda but prefer Pepsi.:D I like the mini cans since they are compact.

We took on one case of water in a small rolling suitcase with no problems. If it's packed I think you'll be fine. If you don't pack it in a suitcase, don't be surprised if the porter refuses it and you have to carry it yourself.

My BIL seems to think he is taking a case of beer. Can't wait to see him lose it at the terminal. Men!

Tell him to put it in 12 pack coke cartons and reglue the ends.....LOL...Dennis

OMG..you are too funny. I just might tell him that. LOL:D

I noticed you are going on the Miracle, we just went on it in Feb...We liked it so much we booked the Spirit out of San Diego....It's the sister ship to the Miracle......We liked hanging out on the aft deck of Lido, it seemed to be less crowded.....have fun...Dennis

Archived