How may I find out who has group rates?

joyus

Is there a website or somewhere to check to see if any travel agency has booked a group on 9/17/05 on the Splendour to W. Med? Would like to get a group rate with others who may have reserved any group cabins. Need cabins for this sailing for about 4-6 other couples. That's the only way I think we may get better pricing.

If you include your email in you question, maybe agents with group space could email you. Agents are not allowed to post their emails or site addresses. If you post your email address, I am sure you will get some replies. Hope you have a great trip!

Well, I think it all in how you take it. I was actually looking for a website that I could find that information, however, if an agent has a group and wants to email me...well, that works for me too. "To him that is pure, all things are pure."

Is there a website or somewhere to check to see if any travel agency has booked a group on 9/17/05 on the Splendour to W. Med? Would like to get a group rate with others who may have reserved any group cabins. Need cabins for this sailing for about 4-6 other couples. That's the only way I think we may get better pricing.
I have often wondered the same thing? I think a website or a spot on Cruise Critic would be a wonderful place to post groups....and to inquire about groups. We are looking to cruise next April or May..or September/October 2005.. are looking at the Southern Caribbean, probably out of San Juan. If anyone has group rates or knows of good pricing for those times please email me at CDRSZJX@aol.com we will be booking a balcony and we don't want to go at Spring break! :rolleyes: Just me Di

Archived