Vancouver L'Hermitage Hotel

It's a new property that only opened within the last few months so there probably isn't much to report on it - it is in a good location - at the crossroads between the downtown shopping and entertainment district and the shopping and entertainment delights of Yaletown.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Dennis

I agree with Ut, it is new but I did drive by it a couple of weeks ago and I used to work in the neighbourhood. It is a combination of hotel and condos located in a good area. You will be able to walk to most of the sites of downtown and if you don't want to walk to Stanley Park you can catch a bus on Georgia St to the park for $2.50 and take advantage of the free park shuttle. If you would care to lets us know what you thought of the hotel upon your return it would be most appreciated.:)

Will do. We had the Ramada but I think is a good choice. Does anyone know of a good seafood place close by. thanks

I am positive that you will be much happier at the L'Hermitage then at the Ramada and I will be much happier for you. Seafood restaurants that you can walk to would include the Aqua Riva down by Canada Place and Joe Fortes which is steak, chop and seafood but has excellent seafood and it kind of touchstone restauarnt in Vancouver. Fortes is just north of Robson on Thurlow about 5 blocks west of your hotel. If you were down in Stanley Park at dinner time there is the Fish House. The are lots of others but would require a taxi ride.

www.aquariva.com/

www.joefortes.ca/

www.fishhousestanleypark.com/

Archived