Sign and Sail

Sail on by

I completed all my fun pass stuff online...got my documents in the mail and was looking at them and it says at embarkation it says to go to Fun Pass Complete check in...now my question on the next page it says i need to present a completed sail and sign form...i have looked this booklet over several times and there is no sail and sign form...i did complete this when doing the fun pass thing is that all i need or do i really need to actualy fill out another form?

I completed all my fun pass stuff online...got my documents in the mail and was looking at them and it says at embarkation it says to go to Fun Pass Complete check in...now my question on the next page it says i need to present a completed sail and sign form...i have looked this booklet over several times and there is no sail and sign form...i did complete this when doing the fun pass thing is that all i need or do i really need to actualy fill out another form?

Its just talking about the little slip you print off when you complete your funpass online.

You don't even need to do this, once you have completed the funpass on the website, you're done. They will have it all in the computer.

All you have to do is present Carnival with a valid credit card at the time of check in and then you will be done. This credit card will be charged for everything you charge on you S&S during the cruise.

All you have to do is present Carnival with a valid credit card at the time of check in and then you will be done. This credit card will be charged for everything you charge on you S&S during the cruise.

You can also deposit cash. (My personal favorite way of handling expenses. This is done at the purser's desk.) I like cash because I'd rather not have a bill at the end of my cruise. The remainder of your deposit will be returned in the form of a check slipped under the door on the last night of the cruise.

I noticed this too. It says you need your fun pass AND a completed sign and sail form. When we sailed the Ecstasy last year there was actually a form that printed out with our E-docs that we wrote in our credit card info and we had to sign it and gave it to them at check in. However this year that page is not there and our info was put in during the Fun Pass registration. I think they changed procedure and forgot to remove it from the list of things you needed.

For reason unknown to me i chose docs to be mailed...i normally am all about e-tickets,e-reservation and all that...this was my first time filling out cruise stuff so maybe my brain knew better than to trust me at getting everything right.

Thanks for the replies...guess i will show up and hope they let me on...LOL

NOT ANY valid credit card. They want to see the credit card that you entered when you filled out the sail and sign online. At least they did with us

Archived