Can we start a "Picture" menu

OMG!!!! That food looks amazig!!!!:D

I can't wait for Labr Day for the cruise!!! I have never had a bad meal on any of the cruises I have been on.

I really feel sorry for people who are so unhappy with their lives that they have to try to ruin everyone elses. We all use these boards for the good of mankind and really don't need such grumpy, unhappy, and depressing people on them. I went back and read a lot of her posts and I really feel sorry for her family.

That's my 2 cents worth even tho noone asked for it.

A bad day of cruising is much better than a good day at work!!!!!:D

Gerry

Do they still have the Beef Wellington? I thought I'd read where it was done away with? I hope not... it looks FABULOUS. And the stuffed mushrooms... OMG. Where's the drooling smilie when you need him? :p

I had it on the Miracle in May.. and it was incredibly good...

I had it on the Miracle in May.. and it was incredibly good...

Yay! That is definitely on my must-have list... :)

And I have a question for all you foodies. What does escargot taste like? Is it sea-foody? Does it taste like chicken? :p I really want to try it, and I know I can on the ship and if I don't like it, just not eat it, but I hate wasting food if I can help it. Can someone describe it for me?

We are sailing on the Glory 3/14/08. First time on Carnival for us and our friends will be cruising for the first time ever! Looking very forward to the food displays and the dining experiend in general.

OMG...this is fantastic..l love all this, never knew the food was so elaborate, Oh I hope they serve seconds...

Yes they serve seconds......my DH is a big guy, tall, not round:D and he figured he need 2 entrees, so we ordered 2 for him each night. I've heard you can order more than that, if you want to:)

I'm at work and the only pic I have here was of the escargo that I had on the Victory during spring break this year. Was a 1st for me and found it WONDERFUL. I had always turned my nose up to it, but tried it and loved it.

I have lots more pictures of FOOD at home, I'll add them later.

Enjoy!

Escargo.jpg.9dd71b3d5e037a15ca7e69a230de8a0c.jpg

Archived