Good News - Bad News (I guess)

Lefty Bob

The good news -got an upgrade from B4 to B2 on the QM2.:D This is a summer cruise.

Bad news - I am in cabin 6304. This is next to The Play Room and The Zone.

Is this as bad as it looks? Has anyone stayed in this cabin or another close by? Any comments welcombed.

Lefty Bob

Hi Bob,

I can't help you with that particular cabin. Hope someone else can. However, I would advise you to contact you travel agent or Cunard if you booked directly. Ask if there are other B2 cabins available on your sailing. If so, you should be able to move to a location that is more appealing to you. Good luck and have a fabulous cruise.

Beth

Hi Bob

We had similar upgrade last January and were near to Play Zone etc. I know it wasn't the school holidays or anything but there were some children on board and we didn't have any problems whatsoever. Thought that it was particularly good being able to nip up to the swimming pools for my early morning swim so easily - just out of the cabin, through the doors and up two gangways.

My husband and I were located in a balcony cabin very close to your upgraded room, we were in 6281? ( I seem to remember) we were on last Aug 15th From NY to Southampton, we never found it to be negative in the least, in actual fact it was quite quiet. We will be on board again this August departing 29th out of Southampton heading to NY.

Archived