Some Info about NCL Insurance (good)

conandrob240

I found out som ereally good infor about NCL's insurance. They do have a cancel for any reason feature which gives you 75 or 90% (depends on what level you buy) of your cruise purchase price back towards a future cruise if you cancel for any reason other than medical, death, etc. The medical, death reasons are covered 100% and you get cash back. I thought this was actually a great feature that makes the NCL insurance much more appealing.

I found out som ereally good infor about NCL's insurance. They do have a cancel for any reason feature which gives you 75 or 90% (depends on what level you buy) of your cruise purchase price back towards a future cruise if you cancel for any reason other than medical, death, etc. The medical, death reasons are covered 100% and you get cash back. I thought this was actually a great feature that makes the NCL insurance much more appealing.

This part of the insurance may be fine but it's their medical that's lacking.

Their coverage of $10,000 won't even cover 2 days in hospital or you could upgrade to the $20.O which is still not enough.

Folks need to shop around and read the policies before they buy.

Archived