Excited - Cruise Rewards Cert. just posted!!!!

Are you talking about the Compass Rewards you get from using your NCL BOA CC? I just sent mine in a few days ago to be applied to our Oct., "08" cruise. With that and our CAS discount it really makes for a good deal. I'am hoping to get one more cert. too, before final payment due.

I think everyone should have this card---it's almost crazy not too IMHO:D

Are you talking about the Compass Rewards you get from using your NCL BOA CC? I just sent mine in a few days ago to be applied to our Oct., "08" cruise. With that and our CAS discount it really makes for a good deal. I'am hoping to get one more cert. too, before final payment due.

I think everyone should have this card---it's almost crazy not too IMHO:D

Oops, sorry, I did mean Compass Rewards!

These certificates are great! If we can get one or possibly two more before our cruise' date=' we will only pay $800 (if one more) or $300 (if 2 more) for our TA cruise!

I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!! :D[/quote']

Good for you!

The BEST tip I ever learned on these boards:)

:D I just saw my first credit post to my account--140 points--I'm so excited!

On my statement there is a space for bonus points...how do you get those?

Any charges to NCL carry an additional one percent bonus. So if the only activity you had on your card for a month was a $1000 charge to NCL, you would have 30 points plus 10 bonus points.

We ordered seven rewards certificates, and sent them on to our agent. I was hoping they accepted them all, and sure enough they did.

I guess there is no limit to the number of $500 coupons you can submit for a cruise. Very nice offer that I hope continues.

Do you apply for the card on the ship? It seems like everyone loves this card. Thanks for any info!

It's through Bank of America. There used to be a way to sign up on the NCL site but I think someone said it's gone.

I just sent in $2000 points for our Oct cruise....1500 for me and 500 for DD. Whoo-hoo!!

Problem is that I still have another $500 cert I've redeemed and BofA said they wouldn't take it back. Think I should call again and talk to someone else?

These certificates are great! If we can get one or possibly two more before our cruise' date=' we will only pay $800 (if one more) or $300 (if 2 more) for our TA cruise!

I just wanted to share my excitement with everyone!!! :D[/quote']

Those certs are part of the reason NCL is my favorite cruise line (plus we're fans of freestyle) :D

This probably should'nt be asked here, but where on NCL site do you see where your payments are listed re: downpayment & award cert. I can't find it under "my cruises" , profile, ect. What do I need to look for:confused:

Thanks

I went under "my cruises" and the final amount due was reduced, you do not see anything about the certificate or a payment being made, at least that I can see.

I agree this is a great card. It's the only card that I've ever had that makes me want to charge, charge, CHARGE! :D

I just wish that I could use it more. I don't have that many monthly bills and only my BGE, cell phone, cable and insurance get charged to it every month. I do use it to charge anything I buy, and the points are building up, but not as quick as they could. I had planned on charging our school bus fuel every month which would max the points out quickly, but found out the fuel company charges a lot extra if you charge the fuel and don't pay cash. :mad: So much for that great idea. Oh well, I just have to keep charging away! :)

This probably should'nt be asked here, but where on NCL site do you see where your payments are listed re: downpayment & award cert. I can't find it under "my cruises" , profile, ect. What do I need to look for:confused:

Thanks

I cant find any mention of payment or $$ on my cruises.

Im guessing it only shows up if you book through NCL ???

Those certs are part of the reason NCL is my favorite cruise line (plus we're fans of freestyle) :D

That's also the 2 main reasons I enjoy NCL and sometimes tolerate other difficulties. ;)

Archived