NCL Dress Code---Rigid...NOT Freestyle!! Don't Wear Shorts!!

gnial131

The world is a big place.

That it is, and getting bigget by the minute! I guess the time is just local CC time and the poster could actually be 6 hours ahead ( or behind!) or a farmer who is up to milk the cows!

It's all of the above and don;t forget DRAMA! I can't wait for the academy awards!:D

One thing I noticed several times thoughout this board is that just because someone spent more money (expensive is the word used) on shorts or shoes, they feel entitled to be able to wear these items because they cost more than the Walmart ones the other person is wearing. Is there really a difference?

This reminds me of designer t-shirts. People who spend an astronomical amout of money for a t-shirt made by a top designer. It is still a t-shirt without a collar and still mostly cotton. These t-shirts are also not permitted in many dining establishments but that is another topic as well.

Now back to the popcorn.

I am okay with that as long as you do not blow your nose in your dinner napkin at the table. Oh wait thats another thread :)

ok so where should you blow it? In your sleeve? or in your neighbors napkin(remember I am sitting on Surfgirls already) run to the bathroom with it flowing out of your nose? My handkerchief is in my pants(I am in shorts)...

I am wondering how old her son is - we were on the Spirit on 4/19 and my sons and the other young boys we were with all word dress shorts to dinner every night in Windows. They were never turned away, but one of the dads was turned away with dress shorts on. These boys are 5, 8, 9, 9 - so they are not teenagers.

ok so where should you blow it? In your sleeve? or in your neighbors napkin(remember I am sitting on Surfgirls already) run to the bathroom with it flowing out of your nose? My handkerchief is in my pants(I am in shorts)...

Since you have all of your napkins in use, use the tablecloth or the linens in the breadbasket :D

Definitely a comedy!:D

And it jumped the shark exactly 179 posts ago!:rolleyes:

Sea Hound:D

Some of these people would throw you to the sharks for showing up with shorts. Why do they get so worked up about what someone else is doing?:D

Nick

This reminds me of designer t-shirts. People who spend an astronomical amout of money for a t-shirt made by a top designer. It is still a t-shirt without a collar and still mostly cotton. These t-shirts are also not permitted in many dining establishments but that is another topic as well.

Now back to the popcorn.

MAYBE WE SHOULD START A POPCORN THREAD SINCE HOTDOGS HAVE GONE BY THE WAYSIDE......:rolleyes:

Archived