Cuban

mwoody1967

There are more than just Americans on this board;)

I have seen many of these threads, yet rarely if ever are there comments from members outside the USA...probably because they can get REAL Cuban cigars in their home country or travel to Cuba so the taboo factor is gone.

Perhaps, perhaps not, but I think it is safe to assume that they might read the thread to gather information on where to pick up a good smoke while on vacation in another country.

In any case, I am not trying to start a war of words here, but I really don't see the big deal. Now, if the OP asked where they might pick up a hooker or bag of Jamaican Gold, that would indeed be a different story:)

Yep, head to the LCDH and rest assured. ;)

(Maybe you've tried one) but a colleague of mine from England came over bearing the forbidden fruit. Although I would never think of accepting any contraband from him, I might suggest someone try a Cohiba Siglo III from a LCDH. It smelled like it was medium in body, probably with toasty flavors, and looked to be a have a nice draw whilst he smoked one out on my deck.

What is the penalty or fine for bringing one or two cubans back?

Guantanamo. I hear they have some vacancies there now.

Just kidding of course. I'm sure there's zero tolerance about this, so don't think one or two vs. a dozen makes any difference.

Thanks for the info.

So my English friend was breaking the law. I'll have to let him know next time he comes over to switch the bands to Swisher Sweets or something.

Talk about new wine in old wineskins. That's like putting Dom Perignon in a Canada Dry ginger ale bottle! :D

Archived