Serenade of the Seas cabin 7672 Royal Family Suite

Hi, I am hoping someone who has stayed in this room can help answer my question!

We are traveling in a few weeks on the Serenade and have room 7672. My husband needs to sleep with a CPAP machine and needs to plug it in next to our bed. I hear that outlets are few and far between in the cabins, and there are often no outlets where there should be an outlet.

Is there an outlet by the bed (the one with the queen bed) in this cabin? I have heard of people in other rooms who have brought power strips and requested extension cords. Will I need to do this for the CPAP machine?

Thanks!!

We had the deck 8 RFS on Radiance. And I do not honestly remember there being an outlet near the bed in either bedroom. I know there were plugs in the vanity that was across from the bed. Here is a picture of the Master, and I don't really see any outlets. Serenade could be a bit different, but I think I would bring an extention cord just in case.

2094083920101628544S425x425Q85.jpg

We've gotten to the point that we just keep an extension cord in DH's C-Pap carrying case. We did need to use one on our Radiance cruise last February. We weren't in a RFS, but we were in a corner aft on 8 and there were no plugs except at the vanity.

Archived