Price Drop With No Added Fuel Surcharge

red sox girl

I just called carnival for the 3rd time my cruise for Thanksgiving on the Carnival Liberty has gone way down. The 1st 2 times I was told if I took the adjustment I would pay the higher taxes and fuel charges and it would end up costing more so its not worth it:( I agreed but I kept searching these boards and found some have gotten the price without the added charges:confused:

they say the 3rd times the charm and it is. The PVP I spoke with gave me the new rate with the same taxes and 5.00 pp fuel charge and saved me 170.00 I have 2 cabins booked for this cruise my balcony went down shortly after booking and before the fuel went up so that one was easy. The inside cabin I booked was for a 4C with a free upgrade to a 4E now the carnival site has a 4A to a upgrade to a 4G she gave me the 4A price keeping the cabin I booked the 4E (very important I want my boys close right across from us) I was expecting to pay the 4C price but no she went and gave me the 4A price I couldnt believe it and with no extra fees :D

This is the biggest price drop I have ever got total so far for this cruise is now up to $210.00

I just called carnival for the 3rd time my cruise for Thanksgiving on the Carnival Liberty has gone way down. The 1st 2 times I was told if I took the adjustment I would pay the higher taxes and fuel charges and it would end up costing more so its not worth it:( I agreed but I kept searching these boards and found some have gotten the price without the added charges:confused:

they say the 3rd times the charm and it is. The PVP I spoke with gave me the new rate with the same taxes and 5.00 pp fuel charge and saved me 170.00 I have 2 cabins booked for this cruise my balcony went down shortly after booking and before the fuel went up so that one was easy. The inside cabin I booked was for a 4C with a free upgrade to a 4E now the carnival site has a 4A to a upgrade to a 4G she gave me the 4A price keeping the cabin I booked the 4E (very important I want my boys close right across from us) I was expecting to pay the 4C price but no she went and gave me the 4A price I couldnt believe it and with no extra fees :D

This is the biggest price drop I have ever got total so far for this cruise is now up to $210.00

Get it in writing!

Archived