? about grill

lynnw68

I think they also have veggie burgers, cheeseburgers and steak sandwich along with the above. There is also a small 'salad' bar there with coleslaw and some other condiments?? (cooked/raw onions, etc.)

Burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwich, minute "steak" (don't eat it), fries & some cold salads.

Minute steaks are great. You just have to keep an eye on the cook and make sure he doesn't turn it into shoe leather.

I'm usually telling him to take it off the grill before he's ready to.

On the rInspiration there was hamburgers, hot dogs, rotesrie chicken, fries, corn, mac and chesse, hamburger hot dog fixings like grilled onion, kraut, tomatoes, onion, desserts and small salad fixings. The hamburgers were fantastic almost as good as a hamburger on my own grill. The Hot dogs were awful.

Lexi

Minute steaks are great. You just have to keep an eye on the cook and make sure he doesn't turn it into shoe leather.

I'm usually telling him to take it off the grill before he's ready to.

Maybe I got a bad one, because it literally made me nauseous. I don't remember it being leathery, just gross. Maybe it was just overly fatty? I don't know, I've tried to forget. I was disappointed because I've heard others, like you, say how great they are. Ah well, the burger are good! :D Hubby loves the grilled chicken sandwiches, so we're covered.

No minute steak on the smaller ships like the Fantasy class, they also have onion rings and chilli for your dogs.

I forgot to mention that on the Freedom they had nacho chips and cheese, will post pictures later.

Fred

Archived