Best room to accommodate kids

tmhutch

So, go for the upgrade, is my advice!

Ah, it's too late at this time. Already booked and paid for in full. I think this time around also, it would have been too much for our budget anyway (this was booked very last minute). For our first time, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg...wanted to save money where possible. :)

Ah, it's too late at this time. Already booked and paid for in full. I think this time around also, it would have been too much for our budget anyway (this was booked very last minute). For our first time, I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg...wanted to save money where possible. :)

So what cruise did you book? My guess is you'll enjoy it regardless of type of room.

So what cruise did you book? My guess is you'll enjoy it regardless of type of room.

Thank you. :) My expectations are too, that we will enjoy it regardless. I'm not going to let the balcony/oceanview thing bother me much. We'll all be nestled nicely in our cozy inside. ;)

We booked the Norwegian Dawn going to Bermuda....leaving out of NYC. As my siggie countdown says: only 17 more days! Woo hoo!

Thank you. :) My expectations are too, that we will enjoy it regardless. I'm not going to let the balcony/oceanview thing bother me much. We'll all be nestled nicely in our cozy inside. ;)

We booked the Norwegian Dawn going to Bermuda....leaving out of NYC. As my siggie countdown says: only 17 more days! Woo hoo!

You would think at almost 50 yrs old I would learn to read a persons tag line before I speak...:rolleyes:

Have fun! Be sure to write a review when you return.

You would think at almost 50 yrs old I would learn to read a persons tag line before I speak...:rolleyes:

Have fun! Be sure to write a review when you return.

Archived