is there a nude pool on carnival ecstacy

The amount of contamination in pools, clothes or unclothed makes no difference. If you read about it, you wouldn't use the pools. A recently published article in one of my nursing journals was so disgusting I could barely read it about public swimming pools.

The amount of contamination in pools, clothes or unclothed makes no difference. If you read about it, you wouldn't use the pools. A recently published article in one of my nursing journals was so disgusting I could barely read it about public swimming pools.

How true. I, actually, won't swim in any ship board pools or use the public hot tubs (they're more contaminated than the pools). We're lucky enough to have our own pool, at home, especially since a friend and her two daughters got giardia (sp?) using the local pool last summer. I really sound like a party pooper...but I'm not...really...

:confused: Care to explain what you mean here?

Put it in context.

Read post #58 and then post # 59

Its a baseball term for a fastball strike right over the plate. Used here, it means the joke got by you. There is NO big "FLUSH" lever by the pool.

Dan

And people wonder why I use the line I use in my signature... After working with and in the public for over 25 years, and still going, I have learned that opinions, thoughts, morals, etc., are just like butts. Different sizes, shapes, and sound different, act different, and surely smell different. But we are all still one!!!:D

MY mind controls what I do, but MY mind NEVER tries to control what someone else does. Their decision is what they have to live up to.

Now let me go polish my halo... NOT!!!!!!!!

Archived