Document Preference

Gayle V

Hi all, On the Carnival site, I looked at the Cruise Summary page, and for us it lists "Document Preference: Electronic Documents" This is NOT my preference. I never chose that. I really prefer paper docs. How can I get this changed. (FWIW, we are already paid in full, but still have more than 100 days to go.)

Hi all, On the Carnival site, I looked at the Cruise Summary page, and for us it lists "Document Preference: Electronic Documents" This is NOT my preference. I never chose that. I really prefer paper docs. How can I get this changed. (FWIW, we are already paid in full, but still have more than 100 days to go.)

It does not matter to me because i don't need anything on the docs anyway. Only the blue funpass, ppts/or ID, and credit card.

HOWEVER, if you have not filled everything out on funpass they you will need the paper stuff.

I don't use the electronic bag tags because I can get them at the port. I just take address labels and the porters pull out the number of tags I need, and I slap the address labels on, and they put the cabin number on.

I tried to use those luggage tags, and they were jerked off in less than 2 seconds flat. so i don't use them. Unless you have access to a laminating machine, and can do that, doing them the way they say to is useless.

I went on my edocs the other day, and all there was for me to print was the luggage tags.

Thanks for the info Marym933, and Carnivalcruie5,

Mary, I didn't know that about the document, and although I have no memory of ever clicking on "My Document" , it entirely possible that I did accidentally while looking around and filling in my info.

I wonder if our TA could change it back to paper doc. do you know of anyone who has had their Ta try it for them? and were they refuses?

Archived