Carnival Spirit Cat 7A-Need Info

audacity

I need info, as to what part of the view is blocked: I've been told that the lifeboat blocks from below, to the top of the rail, that it blocks from above to the rail. Anyone stay in this cat, 7A? I need a correct answer. I'm trying to take someone on vacation, and as I'm paying for everything, plus air, I need to save money. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

We have stayed in 7A's twice now - We really like them. If you can reserve any of them behind the first three life boats you will be able to see just fine. We stayed in 5167 which was the first room after the larger life boat and our kids were in 5169 - you could see the water just fine from both of them. We have also stayed on 5235 - also a great room!

I need info, as to what part of the view is blocked: I've been told that the lifeboat blocks from below, to the top of the rail, that it blocks from above to the rail. Anyone stay in this cat, 7A? I need a correct answer. I'm trying to take someone on vacation, and as I'm paying for everything, plus air, I need to save money. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
We went to see the Spirit in Vancouver last week. the life boats for the most part come right out to the bottom of the floor of the balcony.To make it simple you can look out but not down at the ocean.Sorry can't be more specific then that

Archived