Reef Club prices

Well....I don't know. That's one reason we skipped the ruins part. We had three hours at the resort and would have loved a couple more! I would imagine that those who went on to the ruins first then back to the resort were gone an hour? There's not really any of the hotel itself to see - it's just the pool area and the beach beyond that. We wanted as much time as we could get at the pool & beach with time to relax in the shade and eat and get some of our money's worth of the open bar!

• 2 months later...

How do I go about maybe booking this for our cruise. Sounds nice and thru carnival its quite a bit more, unless Im confusing the excursions. lol Do they pick you up atthe ship and then return you there. Any opportunity to stop in town for shopping+ And just how much would a taxi cost from town to the ship?

How do I go about maybe booking this for our cruise. Sounds nice and thru carnival its quite a bit more, unless Im confusing the excursions. lol Do they pick you up atthe ship and then return you there. Any opportunity to stop in town for shopping+ And just how much would a taxi cost from town to the ship?

You can't book Autoprogreso in advance. When you depart the ship you don't have any choice but to take the shuttle bus down the 4 mile pier. The buses are operated by Autoprogreso. They will deliver you right to the open air market where there is a stand and attendent just as you exit the bus. That's where you buy the tour to the Reef Club. (No taxi from town to ship - shuttle buses only.) We had a little time both before & after the excursion to explore the little market area.

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't book directly. From what I read on these boards I just looked for the guys with AutoProgresso when I got off the bus at the pier. They were everywhere, and very friendly.

I am a shopper and it was my first trip to Mexico. We bought shirts and trinkets downtown while waiting for the double decker bus tour. EVERYTHING I found on the way back to the ship (right there at the end of the pier) was WAY cheaper... NEXT time we go, we will just shop at those shops right before boarding the ship! :o)

Archived