Cigar Bar??

mamawolf

Hello Princess Cruisers!

I am in the process of booking a Scandinavian/Russian cruise for my parents and have a question for some experienced Princess cruisers. My dad likes to enjoy a cigar and a drink after dinner frequently, so a cigar bar is an important feature to him on a cruise ship. It seems that Celebrity ships will no longer permit this, so I wanted to book a Princess cruise as I have heard that have cigar lounges. There are two ships that offer the Scandinavian/Russian itinerary: the Emerald Princess, which is a newer, larger ship and the Tahitian Princess, which is a smaller, more intimate ship. I know that the Emerald Princess has a cigar lounge, but they only offer a 10 day cruise itinerary at the time I need. The Tahitian Princess offers a full 14 day itinerary, but I cannot find information on whether or not they have a cigar bar. Any advice or information you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brandy

Contrary to the generic "one-fits-all" hype on the Princess website about ships and features, there is no cigar bar. Cigars can only be smoked in cabin or on port side promanade deck. Not a cigar friendly ship.

Contrary to the generic "one-fits-all" hype on the Princess website about ships and features, there is no cigar bar. Cigars can only be smoked in cabin or on port side promanade deck. Not a cigar friendly ship.

Thank you for such a quick response!

The Emerald has the Speakeasy Cigar Lounge. You can go in there anytime to enjoy a cigar.

The Tahitian is too small and doesn't have a cigar bar.

On other Princess ships, the cigar bars are called the Churchill Lounge.

Archived