Couples Massage

Does anyone know of a good place to book a couples massage in Old San Juan, St. Thomas, or St. Maarten?

I'm not sure if they have a couple massage, but my wife got a massage right on the beach at Orient Beach at St. Maarten. Just keep in mind you may see nude people walking around there on one end of the beach.

Steve

What should you wear or not wear for a couple massage

For my DW and I.......in Ensenada, where we always get a couples massage..........it's called a towel!! :) ;)

Sorry I don't know of any certain places in the Caribbean for massage.

Rick

Whenever we go to St. Maarten we usualy follow the same game plan.(in fact we already have things lined up for our feb cruise) Take a cab to Divi Little Bay Resort(approx $4pp) Check in with the spa to verify reservation and then go to the pool and beach for a couple hours (the spa will give you walking directions to these) then after swim go to the spa and take a shower and change into thier robes and get the massage. Afterwards change into dry clothes and take a cab to downtown Phillipsburg boardwalk area($3pp) for shopping and a drink or two and light lunch. Then take a cab or water taxi back to the ship(approx$3pp) A 60 min couples massage is $140 per couple and 75min couples hot stone massage is $175 per couple. This also includes a pre massage aromatheapy foot bath and complimentary tea, champagne,juice or mimosa. The spa is called Indulgences by the Sea.

Archived