Constellation sailing 30th October 2008

MACKAM

We are sailing with the family on the Constellation 30th October.Does anyone know if there will be a Halloween Party on the 31st, as the second night is usually a formal evening.

Kindest regards

Mackam

We've cruised on Halloween quite a few times, and Celebrity always has a great Party...complete with costumes (if you so choose). On our last Halloween cruise (Summit), we were with 6 others, and our gang dressed as "Gilligan's Island" castmates. We loved it! By the way...we came in 2nd in the costume contest...1st place with to 2 guys dressed as the "Blues Brothers".

We were on this cruise last year and it was a lot of fun. Even for lunch the buffet area was decorated and the crew in costume. The Constellation is a great ship. Happy sailings! BTW, this was also the cruise that missed 2 ports because of the hurricane going up the northeast. We had to stay sheltered in a protected port. My husband and I ate a lobster at every place we docked. We had a really great time.

Please do join us on our roll call thread, we have lots of great folks over there, including Rick.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=534936

Don't be intimidated by the number of posts, some of the posters are just blabbermouths! :D :D

We are also on the October 30 Constellation cruise to Miami:) , alas, not until October 30, 2009:( . You folks are ferocious posters, I visited your roll call. I just booked this while on our Norway cruise. The price was too good to pass up, $3,326 for 10 days without return air to NYC and w/o insurance. It will be our first cruise without the children who will both be away at college. TIme to get to know my DW again!!!

Archived