Plan My trip, I dare you!

Hi everyone, it's been some time. I am doing a Canada / New England cruise 7 day from Brooklyn in mid October on the Carribean Princess.

We are visiting Boston, Bar Harbor, Newport RI, Halifax and Saint John. All of these ports are new to me, and I double dare anyone to give me the perfect planned day in each port.

Thank you so much, Gary

Hi everyone, it's been some time. I am doing a Canada / New England cruise 7 day from Brooklyn in mid October on the Carribean Princess.

We are visiting Boston, Bar Harbor, Newport RI, Halifax and Saint John. All of these ports are new to me, and I double dare anyone to give me the perfect planned day in each port.

Thank you so much, Gary

As far as Saint John, New Brunswick is concerned, if you check the thread entitled "Updated fpr 2008--FAQ's about Saint John, New Brunswick", you will find that Acey has done a wonderful job of covering a lot of what there is to do in SJ.

Thank you so much, Gary

Hi Gary.. we'll be doing the same cruise in August 2009 so I'll be watching your thread to see how OUR schedule is being planned! ;)

boston - freedom trail, quincy market, fanueill (sp?) hall

Newport - pick a mansion, do the cliff walk

Bar harbor - go to top of cadillac mtn and see more of Acadia park

Halifax - Citadel or Titanic museum

St John, NB, - not sure about that one.

Can you tell I've done a NE/Canada cruise before :-)

boston - freedom trail, quincy market, fanueill (sp?) hall

Newport - pick a mansion, do the cliff walk

Bar harbor - go to top of cadillac mtn and see more of Acadia park

Halifax - Citadel or Titanic museum

St John, NB, - not sure about that one.

Can you tell I've done a NE/Canada cruise before :-)

Got it, got it. I'll check and double check. Thanks for the tips.

OP, why don't you book shore excursions through the ship and then you won't have to do any research. Personally, I love doing the research and reading about everone's suggestions. Go to the ports of call forum and pick what sounds good to you. There are lots of suggestions for things to do on your own.

What are your interests? Nature, museums, historical sites, pub crawls, foodie, shopping?

Archived