Day Pass at Aruba All-Inclusive

loves2cruz

Imo, it depends on how much you wish to spend and exactly what you are looking for. Need use of a swimming pool I would go with the Riu, but it is expensive!

There is more info on day passes at my post below.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=15473517&postcount=5 The choices for day passes in Aruba are pretty limited.

Last April we went to the RIU. There was 4 of us and at $100.00 per person was a little high. The pool was very nice and the beach was beautiful. Drinks and food were also good. Now would we do it again....no I don't think so just to much money. And I have never seen chair hogs as bad as I saw at the RIU. People were saving chairs at the pool and at the beach.

Laura

On our honeymoon we stayed at the Renaissance. Its within walking distance of where the ships dock. They have a speedboat that comes into a private cove INSIDE the lobby of the hotel and takes you about 5 minutes away to a private island. We Loved it. You can walk around the entire island. One side isnt combed and has tons of shells. Their are 2 swimming areas with hammocks and seats. You can feed the pink flamingoes that are walking around. They have a great little restraunt and bar. There are tons of iguanas to see. They have a little platform on the water where you can get a massage. Not sure of the price as it was included in our reservations. They have outside showers and a couple little shops.

Archived