Favorite Picture of All Time

Just use the "Manage Attachments" located below under "Additional Options". It saves it as a thumbnail and you can click on it to make it bigger. You just find the file on your computer and upload.

Ha! Love your name! We too enjoy the gambling!

Thank you - on both counts the name and the info on posting pics,

as you can see, I was able to post a few.

This is from our first Cruise, 5 day Fantasy out of NOLA, May 5, 2007. This was from the first night. We were a group of 12, ages 25- 39. The First night, going down the Mississippi, we met Roger, (the older man in the middle). He, like us, were braving the winds and enjoying the view from the Fwd. deck. If I remember, He was a Vietnam War Vet, Long Haul Trucker, traveling alone for his first Cruise. Pretty much every morning he had breakfast with us on the Lido Deck. He was not clingy, did not come out and look for us. But every morning he told us of his excapades, (think he had more fun them us!!). In Costa Maya, He was there in the shops, with a woman, and helped me get a great deal on some dresses. We were a buzz at dinner, talking about Roger and his Woman. I am trying to keep this short. But I do not think I will ever forget this remarkable man. 3 of us invited him to our Thanksgiving Dinner.

Cruise005.jpg.3cf85ef64b0f3cc475914e81996600af.jpg

Taken from my balcony of the Legend as we were leaving Cozumel 11/12/08 after a perfect day at Chankanaab park and swimming with the dolphins. I'm having it blown up and framed and will hang it over the head board of my bed.

100_1034.jpg

Taken from my balcony of the Legend as we were leaving Cozumel 11/12/08 after a perfect day at Chankanaab park and swimming with the dolphins. I'm having it blown up and framed and will hang it over the head board of my bed.

100_1034.jpg

I have pretty much the same picture, only the Fury is backlit by the setting sun...truly spectacular sight..thanks for sharing..

This is why I fell in love with cruising ~

2383974070103957980S600x600Q85.jpg

End of a great day on the beach in Acapulco

2599751600103957980S600x600Q85.jpg

Serge, the best drink waiter on the Spirit! He found us on the beach on his day off! :D

2259765390103957980S600x600Q85.jpg

Refreshments in Manzanillo ~

2718566410103957980S600x600Q85.jpg

And last but not least, does this guy seem provocative to anyone else?

2400403610103957980S600x600Q85.jpg

Is Serge still on the Spirit ?