Favorite Picture of All Time

This really is a GREAT thread! But in order to appreciate all the beautiful cruise photos, I think we need to take a quick break and see some not-so-beautiful cruise photos. :rolleyes:

Click on this link to see a delightful gallery of cruise photos gone terribly wrong. (I have to admit to laughing out loud several times -- knowing full well, that it could have been me! :o )

http://www.ianhughesphotos.com/loveboat_gallery.html

No offense is intended toward anyone -- just a chuckle at what happens when those pesky ship's photographers catch us at the wrong moment!

I hope you get a smile from these photos that presumably were not bought by the photographees... :D

This really is a GREAT thread! But in order to appreciate all the beautiful cruise photos, I think we need to take a quick break and see some not-so-beautiful cruise photos. :rolleyes:

Click on this link to see a delightful gallery of cruise photos gone terribly wrong. (I have to admit to laughing out loud several times -- knowing full well, that it could have been me! :o )

http://www.ianhughesphotos.com/loveboat_gallery.html

No offense is intended toward anyone -- just a chuckle at what happens when those pesky ship's photographers catch us at the wrong moment!

I hope you get a smile from these photos that presumably were not bought by the photographees... :D

I totally loved them

thanks for the link :)

a few more...

These two crack me up every time I see them because my friend Anna is so happy, and I am so "ticked". We had been standing there for a good 45 minutes. We were at the very front of the Glory for the muster drill (obviously). It was so windy & loud, and I was just ready for it to be OVER! Not my most flattering picture, but it just makes me laugh...

2007February3familyGlorycruise67.jpg

2007February3familyGlorycruise68.jpg

So we're sitting at the fantail having our lunch,

and we look up to see this...

2007February3familyGlorycruise347.jpg

and this...

2007February3familyGlorycruise348.jpg

and THIS...

2007February3familyGlorycruise349.jpg

Oh my word!

2007February3familyGlorycruise352.jpg

LOVE the lady in the sunglasses... look where she's looking!

2007February3familyGlorycruise351.jpg

And you wonder why they call them the FUN ships?!:cool:

These pictures made me LOL and GAG at the same time!

Having trouble viewing the pics of the "bad stuff"...why is that???? It just has a box with an x in the middle and wont let me click on it or anything.

It works fine for me. I am using Firefox and I am at home. Are you are work? Sometimes filters at work block photos.

these pesky ship's photographers catch us at the wrong moment!

Those were priceless- unfortunately I can see me and my crowd appearing soon!