Favorite Picture of All Time

Was this from your Valor cruise? Which excursion is this with the sea lions?

It's at Coral World in St. Thomas. It's a wonderful albeit smallish marine park right next to Coki Beach. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to their website, but if you Google "Coral World St. Thomas", it comes right up.

It's at Coral World in St. Thomas. It's a wonderful albeit smallish marine park right next to Coki Beach. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to their website, but if you Google "Coral World St. Thomas", it comes right up.

Thanks Drew, been trying to track you down for days. I was hoping it was part of the western itinerary you guys did. See, I knew we should have done the eastern instead!!:( Why do I listen to other people!! BTW, the pic of you and lion in the water with your tongues out was hilarious!!:D

ry%3D400

I love this pic - DH took this of me getting ready for "formal night." You can see in the distance that there is a storm coming in. Love it!

ry%3D480

This is my other favorite taken in Cozumel. You will see in my hand, I am holding the key to the scooter. About two hours before this picture was taken, we were swimming in the water. When we got out to get ready to drive back to the ship, DH realized that he had lost the key in the water. He ended up getting a ride back to the scooter shop with an American tourist who was vacationing on the island...leaving me at the beach by myself for two hours...not the best plan, but the only option we had at the time. This picture is of the new scooter key - we literally booked it back to the ship and BARELY made boarding....yikes!

PizzaPilot-That is GORGEOUS! Would you mind if I used it as my desktop? Do you have a link to a bigger version? :D Please and thank you!

My favorite pic is the one in my signature. Taken in Cozumel at El Cid. The ship is a RCL ship (I think). August 2008.

PizzaPilot-That is GORGEOUS! Would you mind if I used it as my desktop? Do you have a link to a bigger version? :D Please and thank you!

My favorite pic is the one in my signature. Taken in Cozumel at El Cid. The ship is a RCL ship (I think). August 2008.

My son took the picture. I'll see if he has it and let you know...