Favorite Picture of All Time

I have had a great time looking at everyone's pics. I finally found my fav and I hope I can post it OK. I have never posted a picture on CC, so here it goes. This was taken at The Belize Zoo in Sept 2006. We were on the Miracle.

037_37.jpg.f84083c7d98ba06967f0a60794d351a6.jpg

I got a few new pictures from my recent trip to Ocean City, MD

DD and her Godfather on the beach

968.jpg

My toes in the sand

969.jpg

Breezy, wherever I go, I get my feet there. My niece started it during her world travels, and I shamelessly stole the idea. Nice picture.

BCFD 2357 ~ What a great view!! My DH and I had a aft cabin on the Miracle in 2006 and we took many pics off the back of the ship. I looked at some of your other photos and I was wondering what kind of camera you use. Your pictures are so clear and the colors are so vibrant.:)

BCFD 2357 ~ What a great view!! My DH and I had a aft cabin on the Miracle in 2006 and we took many pics off the back of the ship. I looked at some of your other photos and I was wondering what kind of camera you use. Your pictures are so clear and the colors are so vibrant.:)

Well thank you :D

Its a Nikon D40 SLR Camera and we love it

Breezy, wherever I go, I get my feet there. My niece started it during her world travels, and I shamelessly stole the idea. Nice picture.

Thanks! I saw a few other pictures on CC with people's toes on the beach, thier balconies, with they're feet up in the chair and the ocean as the backdrop and all kinds of places so I decide to see if I could get a good one. So thanks to all the folks here for the idea:o

This pic is just for those that REALLY like a Cruise.

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2009/03/tom-cruise-acting%20crazy.jpg

ROTFL.......Just a little creepy!

The beauty of the sea comes in many forms.

P5180086.jpg?t=1243645591

This was taken last week from deck 3 on the Pride.

I like this picture. Out of all the pictures that I've seen of other people's cruises you don't really see many of the rough seas.

Thanks! I saw a few other pictures on CC with people's toes on the beach, thier balconies, with they're feet up in the chair and the ocean as the backdrop and all kinds of places so I decide to see if I could get a good one. So thanks to all the folks here for the idea:o

ROTFL.......Just a little creepy!

I like this picture. Out of all the pictures that I've seen of other people's cruises you don't really see many of the rough seas.

Thanks - I actually really enjoyed the stormy seas. Just a reminder that mother nature is still in charge! I think I watched the waves for hours - watching how they shifted and changed - sometimes rolling, sometimes angry looking, but beautiful nonetheless. The wind picking up spray off the crests of the waves was really neat, too. People all over the ship were complaining that the weather had ruined their vacation but I'm really glad I got to experience it. :)