Billiard / Pool Tables on the Pearl

I haven't been on the Pearl, but if you go to NCL.com's website and click on the Pearl link, there's a pretty good description of what each deck has. It would probably say whether or not she has pool tables.

Thanks for the information. I know that I didn't see anything mentioned about pool tables on NCL's website, but I thought maybe they just didn't mention it. When I go, I will put it on the post cruise evaluation form. Maybe if enough people suggest it, they might add them in the future.

There weren't any on board in 2007. Can you imagine how interesting it would be if the balls were rolling all over the table?:D

Not sure about other boats.....but the Radiance of the Seas has 2 pool tables.

Very cool - they are mounted on gyroscopes....so while the boat rocks the tables stay flat. If you stare at them long enough, you can get a little queezy....but for a game or two it is fun.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure about other boats.....but the Radiance of the Seas has 2 pool tables.

Very cool - they are mounted on gyroscopes....so while the boat rocks the tables stay flat. If you stare at them long enough, you can get a little queezy....but for a game or two it is fun.

I wonder how much a gyro pool table would cost? I would guess about $50k minimum. I'm sure that is the reason why you don't see more of them.

Archived