NCL Scrapbooking Kit

Wanted to pass on a bit of info to fellow scrapbookers. We just returned from the Pearl to Alaska yesterday. I went to the gift shop to buy an Alaska scrapbook and embellishments. Then I walked down to the photo gallery and found an NCL scrapbooking kit that included the book, papers, embellishments, etc. and they gave me 5 free glacier bay photos from our cruise and a photo of the ship in Alaska for the same price. My DH had to make a scene at the gift shop before they'd take back my purchase. It's not posted that there are no refunds.

Wanted to pass on a bit of info to fellow scrapbookers. We just returned from the Pearl to Alaska yesterday. I went to the gift shop to buy an Alaska scrapbook and embellishments. Then I walked down to the photo gallery and found an NCL scrapbooking kit that included the book, papers, embellishments, etc. and they gave me 5 free glacier bay photos from our cruise and a photo of the ship in Alaska for the same price. My DH had to make a scene at the gift shop before they'd take back my purchase. It's not posted that there are no refunds.

Sorry I might be wrong

On the Star, (misread your post)

It is on the sign at the gift shop where the cash registers are and it is also on the receipt, they will not give you a refund but they will do an exchange. Glad they were able to give you a refund though. I also got the scrapbook with the kit, you can also exchange the the paper on the front of the scrapbook for a picture. We scored bigtime with all the freebies they gave us at the photo shop.

scrapbooker here too...thanks for the info! Do you remember if they just sold some paper and embellie kits? I don't need an album and would like some ship type stuff. :)

We were on the Jewel in March. I purchased just the paper and stickers. I too did not need the album.

Thanks for the info, I'm also a scrapbooker. Hope they offer the kit on the Gem. I will definitely look for it. It would be fun to use.

We were on the Gem in June and I was looking for a scrapbook kit and album. I looked in the gift shop as well as the photo area and couldn't find any:(.

We were on the Gem in June and I was looking for a scrapbook kit and album. I looked in the gift shop as well as the photo area and couldn't find any:(.

Thanks for the info. Were there any kind of stickers or papers? Anything I can't get at home?

Archived