Quality Inn and Suites on Seawall . . .

Pumbaamd

Sorry you haven't gotten any replies. As a local, I haven't stayed there but I can tell you that it is in a good area of Seawall Blvd. across the street from the beach. Have you checked the reviews on

http://www.tripadvisor.com ? I read the most recent ones and they were very favorable and provided lots of information about things near-by.

There are many restaurants on Seawall Blvd. - Gaido's, Casey's, Fish Tales, Joe's Crab Shack - all for seafood - plus Mexican, The Spot, and many, many more.

Have you checked http://www.galveston.com for information about things to do in Galveston? Are you coming with children? Are you looking for things for adults? We live about 30 minutes north of Galveston and it is one of our favorite spots. Let me know if you have more questions.

We are there for 2 nights pre-cruise. No children. Two more couples that are cruising with us are also staying there. It will also be Mardi Gras, so there should be lots to do.

Thanks for your help.

Rick and Deirdra

Haven't been to the Mardi Gras for the last year or two but when we last were there, the parade for the Krewe of Gambrinus was on Seawall Blvd. It was held the first week-end of the Mardi Gras - the week before the big parade on the Strand which is held the Saturday before Ash Wednesday.

Archived