Help choosing ship for last minute 3 or 4 day

DeeDee72

I am so glad I found this board! I have enjoyed reading everyone's posts.

We are trying to plan a last-minute 3 or 4 night cruise in the next month. I have narrowed it down to the following: Disney Wonder, RC Monarch of the Seas, Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Sensation or RC Majesty of the Seas.

We have two kids, ages 4 and 6, who will be going. I cannot decide and need some help and must make a decision.

Thanks!

I have been on the fantasy and the sensation....we did a 3 day to nassau on carnival sensation...and it was a fun ship

then we did a 4 day to cozumel on the fantasy, which was also good. I personally liked the sensation better....

If you are able to afford it...I would go with disney..since yours kids are a good age for it...we are waiting for our son to get a little older before we go on them...but I know you would have a great time!

I had the same option and without a doubt, the overwhelming opinion was to go with Disney Wonder. So we did choose Wonder. I have been on Sensation (would never do again), Disney Magic and RCCL Sovereign which is Majesty's and Monarch's sister ship.

My ultimate choice was between RCCL and Disney. With RCCL I would have made platinum with that cruise...so it was actually alot for me to choose to do Disney Wonder. :)

But we will be on Disney Wonder in September. :D

Archived