Chadwicks Discount Code

WeirdEyes

My code was a different #. It started off the same as yours but the last 3 digits were different. I am thinking it could only be used once.

Mine was 20% off no matter what I purchased totally but is a one time use. So I am thinking that code can be used only by one person and possibly just you. Even if someone else can use it though it will only work for the first person who uses it.

I may be wrong as mine was 20% off and not $20 off. Which since I ordered $130 worth was a better deal. So maybe I was sent a different offer. Here is my coupon #2151-22956-129.

Mine came on the catalog too and not in an e-mail. She did ask the numbers in the blue and yellow boxes of the catalog but I believe that may have more to do with the merchandise #s. But here they are-blue box 646-649003; Yellow box 03317-8820-5653.

It may be worth a try for you guys-all they can do is say the number is not valid.

I *think* the blue box is catalog-specific, so if you enter a merchandise order number, you are asked for the # in the blue box, so you'll get that particular price.

Also, I *think* the yellow box is customer-specific, so if you gave them that number, your order would probably be shipped to the customer name and address they have on file.

I don't know. Certainly, you wouldn't want to try this on an online order, but try it over the phone, and see what happens...

All they can do is say "no", right?. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

T

All I know is I used my 20% off and got it. I ordered the black cocktail dress with empire waist ribbon (sz. 10 petite - was scared it wouldn't fit because of the fact that I'm not petite but short) which was priced at $69.99 and with S/H and everything it was just $50.99. It fit! YEA! So... if you will be on the Golden out of San Juan 1/23 - please don't order the same dress .... Thanks!

I think they expect us to keep unique to their codes at Chadwicks - I've used them many times and find that they are pretty true to their sizes..

Thanks for all the info I've gathered here. I'm a long time lurker on board, but have never posted here before. I love fashion and shopping so I love to read your thoughts and opinions on fashion. I've learned a lot!

Kaye

I *think* the blue box is catalog-specific, so if you enter a merchandise order number, you are asked for the # in the blue box, so you'll get that particular price.

Also, I *think* the yellow box is customer-specific, so if you gave them that number, your order would probably be shipped to the customer name and address they have on file.

I don't know. Certainly, you wouldn't want to try this on an online order, but try it over the phone, and see what happens...

All they can do is say "no", right?. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

T

Too funny-I guess then if you gals use that yellow box code I posted I will be getting a bunch of stuff from chadwicks. Sorry- I should have known better.

Archived