Carnival Liberty Balconies

I really don't know which one has the largest balcony...but we were on the Liberty in a category 11. The suite was WONDERFUL you will love it. The balcony had 3 chairs and a small table. We had cabin 7269. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Kim:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mary49
I really don't know which one has the largest balcony...but we were on the Liberty in a category 11. The suite was WONDERFUL you will love it. The balcony had 3 chairs and a small table. We had cabin 7269. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! Kim:)

Hey Kim, how was your trip? Did you get to see you know who?? LOL

Mary49

Hey Kim, how was your trip? Did you get to see you know who?? LOL

Mary49

Hey Mary! Yes, I did see "them" and they were as good as you said!! Thanks...the trip was nice. Maybe we will meet on a cruise some day! :)

I'm sure Cruzman answered your question on the money :) but just adding my 2 cents into the mix.

We too wanted a large balcony. I'm not an aft (back of the ship) person, I have to be smack dab in the middle of the ship or close enough :rolleyes: you'd think I would have my sea legs by now...but nope, no such luck....ANYWAY...we take a Cat 12 and our boys take a Cat 11 right next door, then we have the divider between our balconies opened up so that we have nice balcony space. TRUST me, we cannot afford those catagories :eek: on every cruise. Our boys are getting older and a regular balcony quad (4 people) room does not fit us anymore. So it was a treat. Food for thought.....

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDDING CRUISE!

P.S. Hmmmm....glad you saw "them" and that they were as good as Mary49 said :p Boy...with a conversation like that...minds are wandering. :D

Archived