Fascination

suecruises

Has anyone been on the Fascination recently? I'm considering it for Christmas. We've been on the Spirit, Paradise, Valor and Miracle. We were on the Fascination 3 years ago and wonder how she's aged. Thanks for any help.

I was on the Fascination last Dec 6th on a 3 day Bahamas cruise. I did not expect much from a 3 day weekend cruise but had an excellent time. The ship was in great shape. All the staterooms had been remodeled, new furnishings, flat screen TV's and all new bathrooms.

The ship was decorated for Christmas, not over done. Christmas music mixed in with other music.

I thought the most amazing part of the cruise is when members of the production staff worked with the kids from Camp Carnival and put on Christmas show the last night. They took different age groups and taught them songs, dance steps and the littlest of them help trim the tree.

Food and service was excellent as well. I would have no reservations cruising again on the Fascination

Has anyone been on the Fascination recently? I'm considering it for Christmas. We've been on the Spirit, Paradise, Valor and Miracle. We were on the Fascination 3 years ago and wonder how she's aged. Thanks for any help.

Hi Suecruises,

My daughter and I are booked on the Fascination for the Christmas cruise, and we're looking forward to it. If you decide to book, stop by the roll call thread...it's very quiet (I've been talking to myself!) :rolleyes:

I was on the Fascination over the 4th of July and we had a great time. The crew was awesome. For being an older ship they do a very good job of keeping it clean. We will be on the Glory for Christmas and hope that their crew does as good of a job as the Fascination did. No worries have a great time..:D

Hi,

We were aboard Fascination in February of this year. The ship was clean, the cabins were quite nice and the crew was fantastic! You will enjoy the Fascination! We loved the ship.

Lee

Archived