Height requirements on slides

Fluff

Anyone know or know where I can find the height requirements on the water slides on board the ship? I've got one thats going to be heart broken if she's not tall enough.

Yes, they are strict with the height requirements. They don't want to open themselves up to a lawsuit.

If you go to the website and pull up each ship, you'll find the height requirements for each one.

I was searching for this info a few weeks ago - basically it is 42" if the slide comes to an end at the bottom without dumping into the pool. 48" if the slide dumps into a pool.

DD just turned 5, but is almost 46" tall and is thrilled she'll be able to slide on the Conquest. We even went to a local water park last week with similar slides so that we could "practice". :)

Here is the link to where I found this on the Carnival site: http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Age_Restrictions_on_Board.aspx

Thanks for this information. My little guy (over 42 inches) is dreaming of going down the slide. If the FAQ's say that you can't go down 2 at a time, why did Carnival run all those ads showing Kathie Lee and Frank hugging and smiling all the way down?

Archived