cruisecritic question; ?

Hi All, I have noticed on these boards that, when one responds to a thread, it seems to post a whole new thread. I see threads from three days previous posted twenty times; and each time is just because of a response. Is there a trick to replying only within the thread to which one wishes to respond? Come on, edgycate me.:confused:

If you are seeing the same post over and over, it is probably because the poster is using "quote" instead of "reply". If it is the same answer over and over, it is probably because the poster got impatient and hit "submit" more than once--thinking the first time didn't do it:rolleyes:. It did.

I guess it just reposts as new when someone replies.

Threads will always move to the top of the page when/if something new is added. The thread with the latest post will be at the top of the page. If no one adds anything to the thread it will continue to move to the bottom of the page and eventually to page 2, 3, 4, etc.

Did that make sense?

###

Just to further edgycate :D you so that you don't have to reread the entire thread...

after you read the last post, if you will scroll back to the top and hit the Royal Caribbean International link, it will take you back to the RCI forum. That way if you click on a thread you have already read, you can click on first unread post, and it will take you to where you left off. HTH.

Archived