Drinks available without extra charge?

gszach

HI. Sailing on the Dawn in October. What drinks are available without an extra charge during the day and at breakfast, lunch and dinner? Are there various juices or lemonade available without extra charge?

HI. Sailing on the Dawn in October. What drinks are available without an extra charge during the day and at breakfast, lunch and dinner? Are there various juices or lemonade available without extra charge?

Breakfast

Coffee, Tea, Milk, OJ, Pineapple and Apple Juice ( Iam sure there is more, but this is what I saw)

Lunch and Dinner Tea and Coffee (I did see some kids with milk during these times)

Liza

Milk is available for free anytime. Ice tea is always available free somewhere. Juice is available for free during breakfast(its also available at the kids area at the buffet all day long). All day long means during open hours. At the Blue lagoon, milk, coffee, ice tea, hot tea are available for free at any time.

At lunch and dinner in the dining rooms, Cappuccino and espresso are also free as well as the stuff mentioned above....

Are there any water coolers at all ?????

there are water taps at the Buffet....and the water is cold but ice is also available. Water is served at all sit down meals(they ask you if you want a bottle(which you extra pay for) or tap which is included...

there is always ice in your room glasses and the bathroom sink...

Breakfast

Coffee, Tea, Milk, OJ, Pineapple and Apple Juice ...

Lunch and Dinner Tea and Coffee (I did see some kids with milk during these times)

Liza

So juice (OJ, pineapple, apple...) and milk are not available free of charge to adults at dinner?

though there is juice available upstairs..we usaully bring aboard

a couple of bottle s of OJ and cranberry juice..

i say *couple* only cuz we could have picked up what we wanted

at the port of calls..last yr..we brought so many bottle s aboard with

us..that on our last night we end d up giving away alot to the people

in the cabin across from ours..

So juice (OJ, pineapple, apple...) and milk are not available free of charge to adults at dinner?

milk is in the dispenser at the buffets, i never ordered it with dinner...but have had it in the buffet, at dinner. juice dipsenser are not refilled after breakfast..until the next morning. if you like juice, take a glass or 2 back to your cabin....most of the ships have mini-bar refrigs.

one hint, take those flavor packets...make your own lemonade. even at dinner, we ask for tap water and dump in a packet of lemonade mix. (DH doesn't drink ice tea or coffee)

Cranberry juice was available in the buffet during breakfast hours on the Jewel in March. On the dinig room breakfast menu you can get prune juice, tomato and I think pineapple juice too.

If we want to have juice during the day, I order it on the door hang tag with the breakfast items. I always order extra and put it in the fridge for when we want them. I have ordered Apple, OJ, Pineapple and Cranberry and gotten them with our morning delivery.

Archived