Snorkeling with Island Divers at Ti Kaye

JRCRUZER

We plan on spending the day snorkeling with Island Divers at Ti Kaye and would like to hear from those of you that may have recently been there and done this. We would like info/opinions on the Snorkeling, Beach, Food, Facility, etc.

I was there last Apr. I was there for scuba and did not snorkle.The snorkling must be good because numerous boats were there from the cruise ships. If you go to their web site the boats on the rt is where everyone snorkled. The pic also shows the full beach. It is a nice small place. I did not eat, but the others in my group did and really enjoyed the quanity and quality of the food. I think it was about a 20 min boat ride along the coast from the cruise ship. Make sure you get good instructions on where to meet them once off of the cruise ship. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

I've done this twice with them. Actually my wife snorkeled while I was scuba diving. I wouldn't hesitate to go with them again.

I have pictures posted online of both snorkeling and scuba diving. Click on the below link and select either "Cruise 2006" or "Cruise 2007" and you'll find galleries related to St. Lucia snorkeling and diving.

http://www.sunfield.smugmug.com/

Was there in Nov. 2007 when they still had the snorkeling trips Had a greeat time 1st. site was under Petl Piton Not much fish some good plant and rock formations but looking up that was something else. The 2nd site was at a resort There were a ton of fish there Be sure to bring some food for them For they are excepting hand outs and will leave if there is nome:rolleyes: . Got back for lunch and in the middle of it the Island was hit by a earthquake No damage finish lunch, which was great .Was going to snorkel in the area but the staff ask us not to just to be on the safe side. Got a couple of free drinks for that:D Got back to the ship found that the quake was a 7.2 about 50 miles away.

We were up set when we found out that they stop thier snorkel tours for we had plans.

Paul to be there again in 2010

Archived