Door Question

Kireelady...Here's the way the room decoration looks...You can't tell much from the pic but when you open the door the whole room is festive! See the little signs on the bed? And they hang up a banner on the wall too...Over on the right in pic....Just in case anyone wanted to see!

bdaydec.jpg

cruisegirl, thanks for sharing that picture. I think you convinced me to have them do it. Those decorations look great.

DH doesn't drink, so he saves us some money on that end. So I can splurge a little on some decorations for him. He's going to be so surprised.

Just off the Glory on 7-5. Here is a photo of the door I did for my mom's b-day. BTW- we used blue 3M painters tape and it worked MARVELOUS!!

I wanted to take my camera around to some other decks to see of any other decorated doors, but never had time. I am not very creative so was really hoping to see some others. Have fun decorating! My mom loved it!

Glory_0116.jpg.7ee0de011b0e3b7f766cac788239fa71.jpg

Just off the Glory on 7-5. Here is a photo of the door I did for my mom's b-day. BTW- we used blue 3M painters tape and it worked MARVELOUS!!

I wanted to take my camera around to some other decks to see of any other decorated doors, but never had time. I am not very creative so was really hoping to see some others. Have fun decorating! My mom loved it!

OH very cute and Creative!! ;)

Archived