Jewel question

Ziggys

Hi

I'm wondering what the Relaxation Wet Area is on the Jewel? It seems part of the spa. Is there a small pool or hot tub?

Do you need to pay extra to have access to this room?

Thanks

Hi

I'm wondering what the Relaxation Wet Area is on the Jewel? It seems part of the spa. Is there a small pool or hot tub?

Do you need to pay extra to have access to this room?

Thanks

Yes it's part of the spa, I believe it's $10 or $20 pp per day and I think you can buy it for the length of your cruise.

But you have to buy as soon as you get on board as they limit the day passes.

Hi Ziggys:

The Relaxation areas are part the the Thermal Suite in the spa. There are areas that are gender specific. There is a sauna, steam shower, icy cold plunge bath, hot tub, showers with soothing, colored lights and different water temperatures called tropical rainfall and a cold blast and relaxation chairs. In the coed area there is a therapy-pool (kind of like a hot tub-not so hot though and there are comfortable lounging bars in the pool) and ceramic tiled, contoured, heated lounge chair facing the very front of the ship.

Offered is a full cruise package, allowing access to the Thermal Suite anytime they are open. Day passes were $20 and if you have a spa treatment they are only $10.

I highly recommend a visit to the spa and the Thermal Suite. I encountered very few people during my visit. I was truly relaxing!

The Jewel spa contains a lovely relaxation area with a sauna, steam room, hot tub, hot/cold/aroma shower, a cold dip tub, change area and regular showers. There are two of these areas, basically identical, one male, one female. There is also a co-ed area, with several warm tile loungers as well as a fairly large thallasotherapy (sp?) pool, which is just a large hot tub with a giant lounge chair inside it.

All spa areas contain floor to ceiling windows. Great views, of course. The whole set-up is quite beautiful actually.

And you can buy day or cruise-long passes. Somewhere around $20 per day, and less than that on average if you buy the pass. You might also get access if you purchase a treatment, but I am not sure about that.

Archived