Crib vs Pack n' Play

CaribbeanCrush

We will be on the Liberty of the Seas in December. Our 6 mo. old grandson will be in the group. We are wondering if we should bring the Pack n' Play or will the cruiseline crib suffice? Does anyone have a picture of a crib?

I will be on the liberty in 5 weeks and we are taking our 12 month old son, i placed a hold on a pack n play, i will let you know how they are, even though i been reading these threads i might just use the pull out couch and bring portable side for the couch, i think my son is not going to like the P&P though i am going to test him to see how i make out, i hope good LOL!!! I just went to buy him his own Juice's and small bottle of water and food he turns 12 months old on the 8th of Aug and we leave 3 weeks later i am going to keep him on the enfimal next step until we come back i dont want to change his food habits now incase some food dont agree with him he is still so young, and bringing a bnottle of pedi lite have to be coutious!!!!

I will be on the liberty in 5 weeks and we are taking our 12 month old son, i placed a hold on a pack n play, i will let you know how they are, even though i been reading these threads i might just use the pull out couch and bring portable side for the couch, i think my son is not going to like the P&P though i am going to test him to see how i make out, i hope good LOL!!! I just went to buy him his own Juice's and small bottle of water and food he turns 12 months old on the 8th of Aug and we leave 3 weeks later i am going to keep him on the enfimal next step until we come back i dont want to change his food habits now incase some food dont agree with him he is still so young, and bringing a bnottle of pedi lite have to be coutious!!!!

Thanks. So, is it a Pack n' Play that the ship provides? Our travel agent thought it was a crib of some sort. Have a great cruise!

You know what I did is call the Cruise Line and ask them if it is a crib or a pack and play. We're sailing on celebrity in a week and I wanted to make sure, because otherwise I would bring our pack and play (tempted anyhow because then I know where it's been). But the customer service gals should know.

• 1 month later...

Archived