How do I tell what check-in I am?

erin6494

Got tickets for Coral 11-20 sailing today (yippee). Not sure if I am just not looking in the right spot, but how do I know what check-in I am? There is nothing on the plastic envelope they come in and nothing (that I have noticed) on the blue paper tickets. I know this is not a big deal, but am curious if I am just not looking in right spot.

Will be on the ship in 32 days no matter what... :)

Erin

Thanks, Sue. I know that part. Plus, I am Platinum so i can always do that too. But there is another thread talking about Platinum stickers. Should I have a sticker???

Erin

PS. Have a great time, Sue! We will miss you around here!

Kathy...

I am jealous that everyone has stickers and I don't :-)

When is your cruise?

Our packet actually came yesterday but DH forgot to mention it and I saw it when I got home from work today.

Hope yours comes very soon!

Erin

It's hard to say, but you might want to call Princess and talk to the Captain's Circle desk, to make sure that they've got it right and you'll get your Platinum benefits on your cruise. It's probably better to sort it out now, rather than having to waste any time on your cruise getting it sorted out.

Called Princess just to make sure (it actually has PLA) under my name so I assumed that meant Platinum. I did not put our credit card info in (hate to send those numbers in cyber space) so that is why no sticker.

Thanks everyone for your input though.

Have a great day!

Erin

Erin,

If that's what Customer Service told you that's not true. We never put our credit card number on the personalizer(just fill it in on our cruise documents) and we always get a Platinum Sticker on our plastic document holder. Did you get the documents direct from Princess. I have been in line with other people that had group bookings and they were platinum and didn't have the sticker and other's that were not platinum got the stickers(all these documents went to a travel agent group first.) I wouldn't worry, just get in the line that's the shortest. Enjoy.

They came from our agent (KK). Like I said, not a huge deal... I just have sticker envy and it is one more thing to spend the next month obsessing over :-)! From the sounds of it, it may be faster to just go to our deck line anyway. It sound like everyone else has a sticker ;-)

Thanks again everyone!

My ship sails one month from today!

Erin

Archived