imagination western carribean

jue

hi

we are going on this ship on 29th september cant wait!! can anyone tell me the time we have to get to the cruise terminal the ship sails at 4pm we are staying on collins ave and have looked at the directions we will take, looks like it will take us at the most 15 minutes. Are there any good trips to take when visiting cozumel,is the submarine trip any good? any recomendations will be great, we have been to key west so we are ok there, but if anyone can tell me if the statue? at the southernmost point that is all painted brightly, has been repainted, it took me ages to look for it back in 2005 we eventually found it but it had no paint on it, there was a really bad hurricane shortly before we came over i would like to see it again, also if the ship sails at 2.30 from key west over to cozumel what time are you expected to be on the ship for

many thanks

jue

Hi! We are leaving next Thursday on her! Can't wait!! We are staying on Collins avenue also.. I just called my hotel to ask how far away the pier is and was told about 3 miles.. I think we're hoping to get to the ship around 11-11:30 and maybe beat some of the crowds.. i suggest looking at port's of call for Key West and Cozumel on this web site.. there are so many threads on things to do at each port.. in Key West I think wel'l do our own 'pup crawl' and go from bar to bar.. we're not there that long and in Cozumel we are going to go to a hotel for the day to relax, swim and snorkel .. hope this helps!:)

I would leave your hotel by 10:30. The earlier you get to the pier the earlier you get to board. I recently went on the Imagination, same itinerary you're going on. If you'd like to read the review it's in my link.

I did the submarine tour in Grand Cayman. Personally, I'd do something else. i didn't think it was worth the money.

Hi! We are leaving next Thursday on her! Can't wait!! We are staying on Collins avenue also.. I just called my hotel to ask how far away the pier is and was told about 3 miles.. I think we're hoping to get to the ship around 11-11:30 and maybe beat some of the crowds.. i suggest looking at port's of call for Key West and Cozumel on this web site.. there are so many threads on things to do at each port.. in Key West I think wel'l do our own 'pup crawl' and go from bar to bar.. we're not there that long and in Cozumel we are going to go to a hotel for the day to relax, swim and snorkel .. hope this helps!:)

could you let me know how you get on, give us some tips maybe, it is our first cruise, want to make it perfect for our group 16 of us!!! i realy hope you enjoy your trip we are staying in the rui which is on block 30 on the boardwalk!! love the place, if you have not been to key west before wellll it is lovelly, such a relaxing place to be as you are not there for a lot of time just take in duvall st, not much else you can do, but it is nice there if you are booked in for anything we took in the glass bottom boat, was a nice experience but you need to book this with the ship as timing is important nice trip though you could probably take in the couch tour which takes you around key west really informative, we did it in 2005 but you need to book it so it fits in with the ship,last time we stayed independantly we booked things on a daily basis so we know keywest quite well cozumel will be something else!!! just things on the ship will be great to know from you, anyway enjoy your holiday

anything you can tell me about from your experience will be great

many thanks

jue

hi

we are going on this ship on 29th september cant wait!! can anyone tell me the time we have to get to the cruise terminal the ship sails at 4pm we are staying on collins ave and have looked at the directions we will take, looks like it will take us at the most 15 minutes. Are there any good trips to take when visiting cozumel,is the submarine trip any good? any recomendations will be great, we have been to key west so we are ok there, but if anyone can tell me if the statue? at the southernmost point that is all painted brightly, has been repainted, it took me ages to look for it back in 2005 we eventually found it but it had no paint on it, there was a really bad hurricane shortly before we came over i would like to see it again, also if the ship sails at 2.30 from key west over to cozumel what time are you expected to be on the ship for

many thanks

jue

Hi Jue, we are leaving the week before you go on the imagination also, I also live in Miami, is a very short ride from Miami Beach to the Pier and you can check in in Carnival like at 1130 am, I dont know about the statue lol. we went last september on the Fascination to the same route that the Imagination will do and everyone was inside the ship by 130 pm , I just like to be safe, this year I dont think we are getting off on Key West, since i live in Florida I am spoiled and I go there often lol, plus getting back in the base is sort of a nightmare that I can skip this year and enjoy a day at sea.

Hi Jue, we are leaving the week before you go on the imagination also, I also live in Miami, is a very short ride from Miami Beach to the Pier and you can check in in Carnival like at 1130 am, I dont know about the statue lol. we went last september on the Fascination to the same route that the Imagination will do and everyone was inside the ship by 130 pm , I just like to be safe, this year I dont think we are getting off on Key West, since i live in Florida I am spoiled and I go there often lol, plus getting back in the base is sort of a nightmare that I can skip this year and enjoy a day at sea.

many thanks for your reply

you are so lucky to live there love the place so much, as we have travelled from kissimmee down to key west and back up second week was in kissimmee we know alot of key west and i must admit, you live in the most nicest place possible on this earth!!!! this is our first cruise, and as we are a familly of 16 7 of us have already been to the places mentioned we travelled on the last time from key west back up to kissimmee in one day. taking in a lot of places,, sawgrass recreaction park, other places clewston, and various other places so much to see loved every minute of it but this time we are travelling from sanford in deltona stopping of at palm bay overnight then going down the highway 1 to miami overnight stay monday morning go on our ship, so please can u email me on julie35730737@aol.com just to let us know how your trip went on would look forward to anything you can advise us on, hope you enjoy your trip

happy holidays

jue

Archived