Any information on Sky's Norway (10th) deck?

fmira001

We're sailing out on 01 Sept and were wondering if the Norway deck has been affected by the a/c or plumbing plague? We're staying in room 0229, stern side?

Also, Blackersby17...have you heard anything from the main office lately?

Thanks!

We're sailing out on 01 Sept and were wondering if the Norway deck has been affected by the a/c or plumbing plague? We're staying in room 0229, stern side?

Also, Blackersby17...have you heard anything from the main office lately?

Thanks!

Hello fmira001! No, I hadn't heard anything from the main office yet so I just called the Corporate Offices a few minutes ago. A very nice girl by the name of Vashti answered the phone and said she was the one who rang us last week to let us know they had our email. She also said to expect a response within 5-7 business days, 10 at the most. I am sure she is counting from the day I sent all my emails which was Wednesday so I should get a letter back from them no later than Thursday, August 7th.

Trust me, I'll let you all know right away once I get their response back. I can't wait to see how they handle this situation because the more cruisers that come back and post about their unpleasant experiences aboard the Sky, the more upset I get.

Archived