San Souci Ocho Rios day pass? Nice place?

scraphappycruiser

So in all of my resesarch for my 1st trip to Jamaica - my dh & I are desperately trying to find a nice, clean, resort to spend the day at and this place looks incredible! Its couples only and very relaxing (this is our 1st trip without the kids in tow so we are up for some couples only place this trip) and am wondering who has been? What do you think of it? Worth the $? Thanks in advance :D

So in all of my resesarch for my 1st trip to Jamaica - my dh & I are desperately trying to find a nice, clean, resort to spend the day at and this place looks incredible! Its couples only and very relaxing (this is our 1st trip without the kids in tow so we are up for some couples only place this trip) and am wondering who has been? What do you think of it? Worth the $? Thanks in advance :D

Absoutly, I love the couples resorts for good food, drinks, and relaxing atmosphere. We stay there when we go to an AI.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

We just went to Couples San Souci in Nov. while on the Ruby Princess. Here is a report I wrote on another thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We just got back from Couples SS. At the port the quoted taxi fare is 20PP which is round trip. There were four of us so it would have been 80$. We told them we wanted one way 20$ for all four of us. They said imposible so we told them we would just go out of the port and get a cab. Of course they said OK. We also had to insist on one way because we didn't want to wait for them to get us and we didn't know when we wanted to return to the ship. The return from Couples is only 15$. There are taxis waiting at the resort so no waiting to call one. It was 50$ PP for the day and we were early enough for breakfast. The grounds are beautiful. The resort is on a hill that slopes down to the water so there are stairs to climb. There is a snorkle boat that goes out at 9:30, 11 and 3. They have catamarins, kayaks and water bicycles. We thought the food was good but there was not a great variety. It was a great day and we would difinatly go back the next time we are in Ocho Rios.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived