Baltimore port ?

Will be leaving from the Baltimore cruise terminal

Anyone have tips that they can share to make the experience go any smoother as I will be traveling with 2 small children? from what I read, Baltimore terminal seems somewhat organized

Since I will be with 2 children, I thought I should find out- do they have snacks from the children at the terminal while you wait? I saw Radio mentioned there were from Platinum members. What about other lattitude passengers?

Thanks for any input?

I don't remember any snacks at all at the Baltimore terminal. The boarding process is quite efficient and quick, however, and once you're onboard, the Windjammer is open for lunch. Have a grear cruise.

Sailed on the Grandeur last July. I think they had some cookies and coffee set up near where they take the boarding pictures at, but that's it. Check in was a breeze, we got there around 12:30 pm and we were on the ship in about 20 minutes. You probably won't even have time to sit down or use the bathrooms in the terminal, they're pretty effecient.

I agree. They are usually great. We try to get to the port around 10:30. Makes for short wait to drop off luggage, etc. Also virtually no lines for security, check in, etc. As mentioned there are cookies, water, and lemonade (or tea). If everything goes as normal from the previous cruise boarding usually starts with the suite and diamond members between 11 and 11:15. Windjammer opens at 11:30 If we've gotten to the port at 10:30 we're ready to get on by 11. This includes having our picture taken.

The Adventure Ocean staff usually has someone down on the pier to give your children wristbands. They will do this right after they've taken pictures for your seapass card. As I'm sure you already know, this is in the event of emergency the Adventure Ocean staff can bring them to the correct muster station. This will mean your boarding will take a couple minutes longer than mine does since I don't have children.

Archived