Leaning towards Carnival....

Hi Everyone~

We are leaning towards the Carnival Glory for February 09....

Get me all revved up with your wonderful comments about this ship please. Someone in another post said to look for a post with up to date reviews, but I can not find it.

Any comments would be appreciated immensely !

Jennifer

Hi Everyone~

Get me all revved up with your wonderful comments about this ship please. Someone in another post said to look for a post with up to date reviews, but I can not find it.

Jennifer

I have no info on the Glory, have not sailed her, but just wanted to say, isn't it painful to be an Indians fan

Been on the Glory Eastern itinerary and LOVED it! If you want to see reviews then go up to the top and click on boards then scroll down till you see member reviews then click on that and to the right it will ask you for the cruise line, pick Carnival and the list of the ships come up. When it does scroll down and click on professional and/or member reviews to check it out!:)

Hi There "cuyahoga1"............. I am very down in the dumps over the Indians this year...only thing that can make me feel better is the day they announce that they FIRED Eric Wedge !!!! :D

Hi Beth.... nice to meet someone who likes the ship. This would be a western caribbean itinerary! Any hints on a good room choice ? This is our first cruise and a highly port intensive cruise and we plan on booking an inside cabin. :rolleyes:

Thanks FayeMike1 :)

Thanks,

Jennifer

Thank you Beyond Ken for the links...going to look now. I just read a couple of reviews... almost hate doing that. One person...the last ... said that the kids did not like the Glory. :( There will be 4 adults in their 40's and two younger adults (21 and 18) and two kids (9 and 7)... now I am worried ... :eek:

I have a GLory link in my siggy as well....and we liked it so much she's the first ship we're repeating. Might want to take a peek at mine as we went in February, so you would have weather comparisons...

Hi Everyone~

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer. The Glory was our first Carnival cruise and we fell in love with her and Carnival because of the ship and her crew. The CD, who is now on the Spirit, and her staff were fabulous. Activities planned all day and she, the CD, was at most of them. The ship itself is a beautiful vessel and has been refurbished since we sailed her. The ports on the West Carib are fantastic. We have been to Grand Cayman once (couldn't tender in one other time), Cozumel three times, Costa Maya once, Ocho Rios once and Belize once. Our favorite is Cozumel, in fact, we will be there in 80 days. We also really enjoyed Sting Ray City in Grand Cayman.

When reading the reviews, look at good reviews and negative reviews and compare them to what you are looking for and expect. Then decide if the Glory is for you. We make every cruise a great time simply by knowing we would be at work if we weren't on a cruise or we would be spending a heck of a lot more money vacationing other ways. Here's wishing you the time of your life in February on the Carnival Glory...:D

Don't let one review influence you too much. The Glory was fabulous, my first experience with Carnival and I knew after that cruise that my next would be Carnival as well.

The kids seemed to be having a blast in Camp Carnival. The glory has a nice big water slide!

For ease of getting around, book a room somewhere near the Old Glory Atrium, this is kind of the "heart" of the ship with everything spreading out from there. There are also about 10 elevators here making it very easy to get an elevator quickly (Carnival has the most elevators that I have seen, this is a great plus to me).

Good luck with your decision!

MAC

Archived