Water shoes

I absolutely HATE water shoes and actually have difficulty wearing them because of my foot and ankle problems. Well I read, on here, about the Land's End River Trekker shoes so I ordered them before my cruise. They came in record time, and I was able to use them at Mayfield Falls in Jamaica. These falls are also, IMHO, harder than Dunn's River. The shoes were amazing and I would never have been able to do these falls in regular water shoes. I also used them in Labadee because it is quite rocky there. I just ordered them for my DH because they are on sale now and there is also free shipping!!!!! Just thought I'd let everyone know!!!:D

I absolutely HATE water shoes and actually have difficulty wearing them because of my foot and ankle problems. Well I read, on here, about the Land's End River Trekker shoes so I ordered them before my cruise. They came in record time, and I was able to use them at Mayfield Falls in Jamaica. These falls are also, IMHO, harder than Dunn's River. The shoes were amazing and I would never have been able to do these falls in regular water shoes. I also used them in Labadee because it is quite rocky there. I just ordered them for my DH because they are on sale now and there is also free shipping!!!!! Just thought I'd let everyone know!!!:D

Ok now I need to check these out. I really don't like regular water shoes so maybe these will fit the bill.

Laura

Ok now I need to check these out. I really don't like regular water shoes so maybe these will fit the bill.

Laura

Yes...I think regular water shoes are kind of ugly, to say the least. These shoes are even on the cute side and they are comfy and provide good support on the bottom(I always felt the rocks, shells and stuff with the cheapo shoes). I would've never gotten up those falls without them, there was also slippery muddy areas and they were good with that. They cleaned well, too and don't get stinky like other ones!!:eek::D

Archived