Carnival Pride Sept 2009

Hi All,

I will be sailing the Pride out of Baltimore in Sept 2009. I am so excited. Can anyone who has sailed on her send me any links to pictures or reviews you have? Please thanks

We just got back from the Pride last week. You will have a wonderful time. It is a beautiful ship and easy to move around on. It is very traditional as opposed to the glitz of some of the other ships. Do be prepared for the paintings on the walls if you have children. Many are of naked women and children in that era of pantings. I saw it on Cruise Critic and was prepared but would have been shocked with my children if I hadn't known. Wish I could go again soon!!

Hi All,

I will be sailing the Pride out of Baltimore in Sept 2009. I am so excited. Can anyone who has sailed on her send me any links to pictures or reviews you have? Please thanks

We were on the Pride last year, she's a great ship! There are some pics in my signature. Have a great cruise! We're sad she's leaving the west coast, but then again we're getting the new Splendor!

Archived